Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Total Control commu...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Total Control communication help

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello

I am having trouble getting my Total Control to send database updates to my till. I've made changes to the PLUs, gone through the communication menu and it says it's communicated changes with no issues, but when I look at the list of PLUs in Fidelity Gpos on my till, nothing has changed.

I am able to get sales information from the till with no issues.

I am running Total Control 1.5, 19d.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Rebecca

EDIT: ETA that I'm running Gpos 152 on my till.

2 Replies
Estimable Member

If your just sending updates it could be the plus you changed are no longer flagged for update for some reason.

Try going to the communucate menu in TC, select send data, make sure plus is ticked, then send down to the tills.
This eill send the whole plu database.

If plus are are still unchanged then make sure you havnt got duplicate plus in your database. If you have duplucate ones make sure the one you are changing is the one on the touchscreen layout.

Topic starter

Hi.

Thanks for your reply - I haven't been able to successfully test it yet as the day after this happened, I got another issue with the software which seems to be related to the server the information is sitting on! Our IT department are on the case.

Once that gets sorted, I will test and see.

Thanks
Bex

EDIT: - Just wanted to say that the attempted hardware fix for this new problem is still ongoing before I can get back to looking at the original issue, it's just taking a long time! Thanks.

Share: