Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Unknow cash registe...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Unknow cash register

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
10.7 K Views
Topic starter

My name is John Baldacchino from Malta. I am trying to search what is my cash register name because the owner from were i bought it has closed 2 years ago when I went to his shop to change the name of address because I moved to an other place. Thank god the VAT non is ok because I am using the same one like before but I need to change my address from my recit and I do not know what is the name of the cash register Becasue I lost the book while I was tranfering thing to the new shop.
Please can you help me and tell me what is the name of the cash register or how can i change the addrees please?. I do not like to but an other one because it is still good.It will be a great and i will thank you allot if you can please . there are 3 photo of it

3 Replies

is there no make or model number situated on the rating plate?n [usually situated near where the mains cable enteres the machine]

I an trying to some what restore an Antique Brass National Cash Register Model 313, The Brass is very Ornate, How would I go about polishing this?

It's brass. Just polish it like you would any other ornate brass.

Share: