Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

VX-100

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

In need of a advise. I have recently bought an existing coffee shop business which uses the new Casio VX-100 android based epos till. they have no support or the cloud and use it as a stand alone system. I am quite happy using it this way. the items scan or have buttons on the menu and I get my Z report so i'm happy. my only issue is that all the previous sales data totals / tax, gross-net that show on the Z reports etc come up from the previous owners before I took over. I want to clear this and reset the till to start again from zero, but can anybody tell me if I do this will I also loose the current product details i.e menus / item buttons the layout and items that have have been made to scan. I really don't want to have to re scan in all the items in and re set up each item menu button again. any advise would be appreciated.
Kind Regards

1 Reply

Hello, you will need to do the backup of all database from a Manager or System account and use our Cash Register App to do a full reset. By doing this, you can remove all old records from your till and start over new.

Message us if you would like to get more info.

Share: