Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Uploading key bitmap images on QT6000

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Ok in that case the image probably is not being transferred to the Till. When you upload your image and it appears in the list do you tick the small box to the left of the OK button that says "transfer bitmap file" and in the "communication" tab have you checked 0909 and 0910 (Send Keyboard bitmap data to ecr)? If these are unchecked any changes you make will be ignored when uploaded to the Till.

Okay, this is interesting.

I don't have anywhere near as many options to upload/download.

https://ibb.co/ypLXj0R

Keyboard bitmap index will do fine, the pic I posted was for a 6600 as I had one open, they have a few more options than the 6000 but work the same way.

Also the specific IPL version will dictate what options you see, for example I have a 6000 saved that cant have bitmap images at all.

Unfortunately that is exactly the process I am following and the images are not being transferred to the QT6000

Are you ticking the "transfer bitmap file" box also? Can you post a pic of your keyboard section before and after you have added the new image?

Page 2 / 3
Share: