Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Uploading key bitmap images on QT6000

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

I have scanned an image, scaled it down to 53 x 48, saved it as bitmap.

I am running CV-33 version 1.00 [46].

I have one blank cell left in the bitmap table #150, which I can double click on and add my new image, however when I drop the new image onto a key and upload it the ECR the new image doesn't appear. The key I selected displays the default text.
I have even tried overwriting an existing entry in the bitmap table and the same thing happens.

It is almost as though the new bitmap image doesn't get uploaded to the ECR.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Danny

11 Replies

What are you using to scale it down? I find many modern programs leave the image too large. Take a working bitmap and check its details (exact size, pixels etc) with right click -> get info on mac or whatever windows equiv is) and compare it to your new bitmap.

I am using Photoshop to scale the image.

I have compared the image size, both dimensions and physical storage size, and they appear identical.

The strange thing is that the image appears in the CV33 keyboard layout but not on the QT6000's keyboard layout once I have uploaded the new layout.

Can you edit any of the other keys, as in add your new image to them? Can you add a known working image to the button you are attempting to change? That will tell us alot about where the problem may be.

I can move existing images around and place them on a new button but I can't place my new image on a new or existing button.

If I try to place the new image on an existing button the button display reverts to the text name on the ECR.

As I indicated in my original post it is almost as though the new bitmap image doesn't get transferred to the ECR.

Page 1 / 3
Share: