Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

te-2200 error 09 [password????]

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi guys
another favour please.
I have encountered a te 2200 when powering up, flashes a full house of eights for fractions of a second, followed by e09 - the operator manual suggests use without password?????

trouble is, the keyboard in unresponsive, cannot clear the error so cant enter a password - or anything else for that matter.

this feels like a printer issue to me - either that or memory corruption. the last thing i want to do is to ram clear the till unnecessarily until i have exhausted every other avenue.

as previously stated, im not that well versed on casio but hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

once again, many thanks in advance
andy

2 Replies

Hi Andy,

I would say connect it to a PC first to backup the programming, but that probably won't be possible while it still thinks there is a transaction open/stuck in error mode.

Have you had a look at the keyboard membrane? Sometimes a good clean can unlock most unresponsive keys. Should be three parts to it. Also there are usually some very small springs to make contact between the layers, make sure none of them are dislodged.

Dave

Topic starter

Hi Dave
as yet, no, in fact i had overlooked the membrane as a possibility.
[even with keys stuck down, i thought the feed buttons still operated?
but you are right will give that a go today cheers.

Share: