Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

TE-2200 clerk interrupt

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

I can't get the clerk interupt to work.
I tried following directions from this post- post18037.html?hilit=clerk%20interrupt#p18037
specifically "pgm3 subtotal 99000007 subtotal 67 subtotal 0107 cash 0607 cash 0001050000cash subtotal." It wouldnt actually let me put in 0107 but I was able to hit CASH for start & End instead. It printed a receipt with the user names for the 1st and last clerks. The interrupt doesn't work.
I then tried to 'activate' it by doing
PGM3 - 2722 subtotal 5000000000 CASH SUBTOTAL
That makes it so when I try to ring anything in I get an error - DETAIL MEMORY FULL
What do I need to do?

2 Replies

I'm not a casio engineer - but if its like many other brands, when you interrupt a clerk, all that data has to be held in memory somewhere.
if that memory wasn't accounted for during the initial setup, then there's nowhere for the machine to store the data. I hope someone else can give you a definitive answer - but i fear that the only way to allocate that memory is to start from scratch - ie a ram clear - you will lose everything you have done thus far if you choose that route. Dont take my word for it, wait for a casio expert to advise.

see it as a cheap dash cam taking a photo of the road ahead without an sd card loaded - there's nowhere to put the data from the image - thats whats happening to your till.

I appreciate the answer.
I didn't know if maybe it's because it was set to check tracking vs scanning PLU? We don't use a scanner, though. All our stuff was setup to ring under departments. I'm reprogramming to use PLU key. Hoopefully I'll be able to run stock reports and write to CF card. still trying to figure that out too...

Share: