Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

QT-6600 Programming

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

Hi

I am trying to program a Casio QT-6600.

It is a bit of a mess in terms of how it is set up, and no one knows how to program it.

Having downloaded the guide, I have made some inroads, but things are still bugging me, and so I am turning to this forum for help.

At the moment the till has Touch Buttons that when pressed open up another page with PLU Items.

So for example the Text on the Top Menu will say Deli Bar.

Pressing the button I will see about 20 other coloured buttons with the PLU's.

I know how to change the prices of the PLU's, and although I have not found a way of deleting a PLU (yet), by editing the PLU Text file and leaving it blank and changing the price to zero, it forces the item to be removed from the Department.

What is bugging me is I want to add more Touch Buttons and link them to new departments.

I know how to create a button, change the front text, colour etc, but I cannot find the correct attribute for the button.

I tried using 64 (Menu) after reading the forum, but this brings up a page with Menu 3 that has things such as beer, wine etc (that we do not use).

I just want to create a new Department called "Cold Takeaway", create a front screen "Touch Button" that will link to this new department.

I know how to edit the departments, it is just the "Touch Button".

Also some menus have a drop down PLU list and some have individual buttons.

Also can you change the colour of individual buttons in the Department Menu (So I have the main "Touch Button" Cold Takeaway.

I press it and bring up another menu with 20 items, but I want to change some of the colours of these buttons.

I went into PGM 6 and messed around with reports, hoping to find out how the other department buttons had been set up, but so far no luck.

Lastly, my other problem is the Till receipt.

It has the wrong details "Name of Company" and I cannot find how to correct this.

It outputs the receipt to a Casio UP-370

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

Do you have cv33 it's a PC based programming tool . You should make a backup of your existing system . Download the system settings to your pc using cv33 and edit it from there .

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No

We don’t have CV33

I am programming everything via the PGM buttons on the till

You should find it on this forum if not let me know .

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Share: