Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

QT-6000 Printer? + CV33 🙁

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi Chaps,

Hoping you can help point me in the right direction;

I've got two QT-6000's (generously thrown at us by the brewery), but no printer. The supplied printer (UP360) is DOA, we're currently using UNIWELL Tp-832s on the old tills. (such as they are!)... Does anyone have experience trying to get the QT6000 + Uniwell TP Printers to work? Struggling to experiment, as both printers are constantly in use when I've got time!

Also, does anyone have a copy of the CV-33 software, pretty please? I did have a copy, but it's disappeared :(

Cheers!
Steve

3 Replies
Estimable Member

Just curious as to how DOA the UP360 are. If you turn the power switch off. Then hold the paper feed button down as you power the printer on again and if it prints out a receipt then there may be hope. Try this a few times. Hold the paper feed down longer after the next try.

I will send you some settings to try if you tell me what ComPort number you are connecting your printer to. Either printer.

Kevin

You won't get the Uniwell 832s to work with the QT as they run an old RS485 serial protocol. I would, as 'CasioHelp' said, try to find out just how dead the printer they sent is before condemning it to the bin.

Have to say that I am not convinced moving from a Uniwell ROM till (presume the older TX-8xx series) to the QTs is a step-up, but I don't think much of the QTs anyway.

Topic starter

Hi chaps,

Advice much appreciated :) I'll try the printer in the morning, it just doesn't seem to respond to anything.. if I can get a response, I'll be straight back to you!

I know what you mean as regards the step up/down(!), but the existing ones are absolutely goosed. Scrapheap's too good for them sadly :/

Steve

Share: