Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Download to Excel from Casio TE-2400

14 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

In case anyone is having that same issue, here's what the missing piece was:

3 sub
129 sub
7000 cash
11 cash
12 cash
14 cash
15 cash
19 cash
sub

I did this step after I'd done all the ones posted above. Sorry I didn't come on and post this at the time. I just noticed I hadn't done that.

Cathy

Eminent Member

Hi Cathy

I presume your problem was solved - you are able to download the file to CF to be readable in excel? If so, please let us know the procedure as the threads posted by others are not too clear. Were you able to upload from excel to CF? I am particularly interested in this because if I could edit the PLUs in CF for upload it will help me greatly. I have CV-22 but despite numerous tinkering I cannot get my pc to communicate with the casio. Thanks

Topic starter

Hi James

Yes, my problem is solved. I went back through my notes and I'm pretty sure it boiled down to 2 steps.

1st you need to set the parameters of the PLU report you want to send to the card:

With the key turned to Program:
3 sub 40001 ca sub

(the 4 tells it to print the PLU number on the PLU report. The 1 tells it to print the description in the report it sends to the CF card. If you enter 40000, it will work, and you will get a report that lists plu number and sales data, but does not list the description of each PLU. I've done both.)

2nd you need to download the information to the CF card in a format Excel can understand:

With the key turned to program:
3 sub 129 sub 7000 cash (and then the reports you want sent to the card - one at a time - followed by the ca button)

For me, that was

3 sub 129 sub 7000 cash 11 cash 12 cash 14 cash 15 cash 19 cash cash sub

Be sure to turn the key back to r1 so you don't accidentally register in program mode :)

I hope that helps

Cathy

Eminent Member

thank you very much

Page 3 / 3
Share: