Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Casio VR100 or VX100 Android OS programming software needed!

22 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Hi Everyone

I also have a Casio V-R100 running android 2.3.4

Do anyone know if its possible to upgrade this androide version to a newer version?

I need this to run a custom app.

Greatfull for any replyes

Stein-Frode

Hi All,

I also need the software,
can anyone help me?

Thx a lot

1 Reply

Hi All

I also need the Sofware

many Thanks

Guys, its been a long long time since i started the thread. I still periodically receive requests for this VR100/VX100 EPOS from users here. I have looked and found the apps in my old pc.For some reason its difficult to send or receive messages through the messaging feature on this website, so for any one who needs it, please email me directly at my email address below:

stmwise AT gmail.com

I have sent you a PM requesting both the android upgrade and software app but the message is just sitting in my outbox for some reason!

I have sent you a PM requesting both the android upgrade and software app but the message is just sitting in my outbox for some reason!

A sent message will sit in your outbox until it's read.

However, in the post immediately above yours, the OP specifically asked people to email him due to issues with the messaging notifications on here.. lB

Page 4 / 4
Share: