Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Casio V-R100 Kitchen printer

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Can anyone tell me if / how a network receipt printer can be added to a V-R100 for use as a kitchen printer?

TIA for any help with this.

2 Replies

1. Connect printer
2. Go to CONTROL PANEL and Printer Connection Setting (this will find the printer and you then "Register All"
If the printer is not Casio do not worry it may have found it if the settings within the printer are same as Casio.
3. Go to REG SETIING-OTHERS-PRINTER and set up your printer
4. Go to ITEM PARAMETERS and set up the parameter if using for Kitchen Printing.

If it does not work look at FAQ below
External Thermal Printer not working.
Q. I am trying to connect a non Casio external printer but it is not working.
A. You will need to change the database settings to match your device normally you will need to change LDEVPROP and COMPORT e.g. SYSTEMS – Data Settings – CTN003 select printer com and change COMPORT to the port connected and change LDEVPROP to 21000000000000000000 (refer to dealer manual p158)

hope this helps

Topic starter

Thanks for your help, I will be looking at this tomorrow and tell you how I get on. Do you know where I can get the dealer manual? (I am not a dealer)

Share: