Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Casio se-c300 software and scanner link....

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi all !what newbie here!

I know just what you all need...someone who doesn't know how to do something, and has a million and one questions! Well just 3 actually...

1) Bought the cable to connect the till to the PC. Can only find CV11 (I think this is the version that replaces CV10, but will bow to all superior knowledge) and I'm running windows 8. Before I find myself crippled with fear when I first plug this in, does anyone know if a) it will work with my o.s. b) if this statement regarding software will work?
2) Bought a scanner that's compatible, but didn't come with the barcodes to configure. Have downloaded the barcodes from honey wells website but there are thousands.....anyone know of a link for this till/scanner?
3) Anyone experienced programming the barcodes once all is configured? My fear is because I only have one serial port on the side of the till I will manually have to type in the barcodes to the PC as the scanner can't be plugged in at the same time....

All help would be gratefully received..
!worthy !worthy !worthy !worthy
Cheers all
OMG

1 Reply

can't help with the till side - don't know the casio at all !dunce
but to set up the scanner [ honeywell i assume is either an orbit or a voyager?]
just find and scan these codes:-

1.enter program
2 recall edfaults
3 enable rs232
4 baude rate 2400
5 parity - odd
6 data bits - 8
7 stop bit - 1
8 enter program

the till end you then have to match the baude rate, parity, data and stop bits to the scanner and i'm guessing but also tell the till that the device on the comms port is a scanner.

if you cant find info on the settings for the till port, instructions 4 &5 could be changed on the scanner to 9600 and no parity as that is the box standard rs232 set up. [just that the scanner settings work better with samsungs as first listed.

good luck

Share: