Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Casio QT6000 E107 problem

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi all,

I have the E107 error on my 2 tills, have tried system reset, config, etc but the message just won't go away so we can't do tables at the moment. Anyone else had this and managed to solve it? The tills are second hand and came from a pub that served food so table function would have been used previously?

Thanks in advance

Simon F

2 Replies

how many tills do you have in total? that error is for networked machines where there's a master/slave thing going on. The message you are getting tells you that neither slave terminal can find the Master.

That could be due to a failed master terminal [but you would know that surely?] or the network hub has been turned off or has failed - or any other network related issue - hard or software.

just because they came from another pub does not mean that they work in their new environment - specially if :- a - you have purchased 2 slaves and no masters & b- you plonked them on a desk and have not cabled them together

this is certainly going to involve a visit by an expert i'm afraid.

Hi Andy,

We have 2 tills, 1 a master and 1 a slave. Network hub is fine, all printers and backups working fine and I can reprogram either till and update the other. Even the kitchen printer works fine.

You're probably right, an expert may be needed but I'll keep plugging away until I have exhausted all options.

Regards

Simon F

Share: