Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

David software Geel...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

David software Geeler SX 595

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Hi, attempt two..

cannot seem to see the first post so lets go again.

I have recently taken over as treasurer of a small club. The till is an SX595 and is being used as a cash register only. The previous incumbents were not overly computer savvy so I guess never used the software. We now do not appear to have a copy of the software which I would like to get hold of. I would like to download reports which I could use a part of my stock control.

I have a visual impairment so find using the reports from the till difficult and also similarly for programming I cannot read the keys. It seems the software would be the ideal solution as I could attach to my computer where I have my assistive software.

Can anyone help identify how to obtain the software?

Ian

5 Replies

I don't think there is any way you can. Geller went out of business and all their assets were acquired and cannot be used afaik.

Thanks Simon

OK that's disappointing,

Does anyone who took over the rights on geller tills?

Ian

All ignore last I gather it's TOWA not helping in finding info or software though.

geller and uniwell amalgamated - then THAT consortium went bump too lB
frankly i think you are dead in the water - time for some replacement equipment methinks :cry:

Page 1 / 2
Share: