Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

uniwell ux-43 issues

12 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

hello there, just got a uniwell ux-43 off a friend and I'm trying to tailor it to my convenience business. need to rename a few plu's but the zero button on the keypad does not seem to respond when I click it ..for example I cannot type 201 it will show 21 on screen...any ideas on that and changing names of departments??

11 Replies

Given the age of that machine, the most likely explanation is going to be a broken keyboard membrane. You're highly unlikely to be able to get it fixed.

I believe it may be a programming issue where the last person was trying to program something and somehow disabled the zero button, is that possible>

http://www.uniwell.co.uk/images/picture ... ration.zip

If you need a manual... But that machine is 15 years old and you'd be much better off spending some money on a decent system.

I would be very surprised if it was possible to reprogram the number pad keys, I've certainly never come across it before on Uniwell kit. If they have, then you will need to factory reset it and see if that helps.

does anyone think this might be a group PLU Link error? i noticed that both the zero and tax 1 department do the same thing.

Page 1 / 3
Share: