Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Uniwell AX 3000

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi all,new to all this but have a problem with an AX 3000,its worth pointing out that I am not trying to save money but I cannot find anyone in my area to help me with this.
a, I need a firmware upgrade to the latest version
b, I assumed that I could take away my 2 uniwell dx895 from the ethernet circuit and replace it with the 2 new ax3000 and all the printers would work that are on the circuit but this hasnt happened.
c, I need to upload the till recipt logo so it appears on the till reciept.
Thank you in advance.
Richard

3 Replies

You're likely to struggle with the firmware unless you can get hold of a dealer, as it's not something that is freely available.

What type of printers are they? If they're the old Uniwell IRC type mm then won't work with the AX.

I can't remember how to do the receipt logo off the top of my head, but if the printers aren't working then it's not worth worrying about.

Thanks for the info, the printers are Uniwell tp932 and tp922.

I am fairly sure that you can't use those printers with the AX - it needs to be more "Standard" printers, such as Epson TM-T88s and the like.

Share: