Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Trying to save new PLUs, but get warn message #2.

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Hello

I would like to add PLUs to my register, but every time I tell the machine a new PLU I get warn message #2.

Does anyone know of to fix this? Here is the description of the message from the manual:

WM-#2 INPUT FIGURE OVER LIMITATION
Press CL key. (PLU HALO can be released temporarily by using HALO RELEASE key)
It is displayed when total amount exceeds the amount limitation of EFT terminal.

Is it possible that the machine is not set to take the right PLUs? Can this be changed?

8 Replies

What type of Uniwell till?

How are you programming it? That sounds more like a warning message when you try to sell a product.

I'm trying SP-201, SP-4201, SP-5201, scanning and all are giving me the same result when I press x: Warn message #2.

When I was first attempting to input a new PLU, I did something that caused ???????????????? to appear under the PLU. I don't know if that has anything to do with the issue I am having.

can't believe we get to the 4th post and as yet still don't know what model we are talking about !what

can't believe we get to the 4th post and as yet still don't know what model we are talking about !what

Sorry. Its a PX-6700.

Page 1 / 2
Share: