Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Media Key - Uniwell SX-6600

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi,

I am needing to install a media key for 'card' payments onto my uniwell SX-6600 till. I have read lots of manuals and can not make heads nor tails of them. I understand 'card' is a preset media key but I do not know how to activate it.

Currently we only have a cash option but due to current times and needing to get a card machine I need the till to register card payments seperatly to cash payments so I can continue to cash up end of each day.

I have got all keys for till 'M' 'X' and 'Z' but do not know what buttons I need to press and turn key to which setting.

please help. As a local Social Club we do not need to be thinking of buying a whole new system. There must be a way.

many thanks

1 Reply

programming of uniwell registers is difficult at best. wen you start rearranging buttons on the keyboard - you enter a minefield.
if you do not understand the concept of F1 and F0 and how to swap between the two, at best you could lose all the figures, at worst the entire program.

I this instance - my best advice would be to give up on the d.i.y approach and get your local dealer to do it for you. That model, however is quite old so you will need to find a well established cash register company - as none of the newer ones will have a clue!

Ive been doing this since '79 and that model scares me!!!! !dunce

Share: