Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Selling epos pc wit...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Selling epos pc with touch screen

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes

I have for Sale a touch screen EPOS system

This was from a takeaway (chicken, pizza, donner ect) it has caller id, maps, printer with 13 till rolls, electronic cash drawer and software can be updated to include your own items for Sale. Handles complex menus with ease

Touch screen was wall mounted so there is no stand. (see picture of monitor)

Any more information then please feel free to ask

This is a absolute bargain!!!!

You can install any epos software you want, paid for version or free.

The version installed is a full version not trial

I have also installed this version zeuspos which i think is superb epos software, and can be changed from hospitality version or retail easily this is currently a trial version but will cost £60 to buy licence for life, also you don't need to use keyboard with this version as it has on screen keyboard.

Works perfect.

You can of course use it as a normal pc, however you will need to install a cd drive.

Comes with everything you need to use it straight away including 13 till rolls, the tower is running windows xp with service pack 3 with 1gb ram this can be upgraded

make an offer.

Collection only from Wirral

I have lots of pictures, but it will not let me upload them. look at pics here eBay item number:301317017585

Share: