Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sharp ER-3110

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, was wondering if anyone can help me.

I notice you sell the manual for the 3110, but I also need a key/alpha sheet.

We bought the register off a local dealer who didn't give us the manual or sheet, we have rang several times and they say that they will send it, but I get the feeling they want to come and do it and charge us £80 for changing 5 prices !

any help would be appreciated

chris

6 Replies
Trusted Member

Hi Chris

Have a template program here with that model on it but unfortantly it does not allow me to export to excel or word, but on the manual there should a picture of the template if you were able to send me a copy of it i can do it on the system here and post a few copies of it

Regards
Tillman

Topic starter

hi, thanks for the info.

I downloaded the manual which does come with an overlay sheet, and low and behold the company we purchased it from sent us one !

now as we don't know any of the plu numbers, they have told us that you can print a list of them out by doing the following

put key in pgm 2 mode

120 . x TL

that should print a list, but it doesn't.

Any ideas ?

Hi Chris

Have just sent you a PM

Try 120 . x 1 x 500 TL

Topic starter

thanks, i'll try it in the morning when I drop the wife of at work.

i wouldn't mind, i only need to change a few prices, I know on some of the other tills they have had you could just press set it to pgm and type 2.60 and press carling button and jobs a gudden :(

Page 1 / 2
Share: