Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Using macro to reset all totals in s key mode

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi there ... have spent the day setting up some macros to automate report printing. Have managed to do them all eventually. I also wanted to use a macro to reset all the totals after a stocktake. Tried to set up using "macro s" to simulate turning the key to s position then i do the next part choosing option 2 from the menu. When running the macro it comes back with 'mode error' at the point of choosing option 2

Cannot understand why getting this .... i have seen it before when turning key to a different mode without clearing back to main menu .... but can't see why it would do it in a macro ...

Any ideas ???

9 Replies

darned - failed psychic school again ........ the till type we are talking about just isnt coming through - guess i need to change the batteries on my crystal ball lB !what

Good point .... i thought as it asked for make and model when registered it would put that on automatically .... doh .... its sam4s ser-7000 ☺

late reply as i didn't want to post a negative answer without confirming my assumption.
the fact is you cannot use macros in s mode

Ok ... so it gives you the option of macro s but it cannot be used. Often wonder how these software designers / developers get these jobs .... why would they do that !

Thanks Andy .... have tried all sorts to try to bypass the error but guess will have to admit defeat.

Page 1 / 2
Share: