Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

SPS 2000 random price appearing

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi, after reopening this week, we were doing an order last night and instead of the product coming up as £3.00 it came up as 0.03p I personally think the till just had a brain fart and didn't put the 0's on it. The staff member then tilled in the product again and it came up with the correct price. This resulted in the till being 3p down no biggy but we don't want this to happen all the time, especially with multiple products.

We have price levels set but nothing at all at that price.

Is there any other explanation to why this happened?

Thank you all.

3 Replies

tills point blank don't do that!
my first guess would be that the staff member started to enter a value [is she clerk 3 perhaps?]
simple advce would be to disable preset override.

Thank you Andy. I think Preset over ride is on to be honest. Heres a picture anyways so you can see exactly what I mean.

As you can see its 3p then another price (thatchers).

exactly! - if preset overide is ON then you can override the preset price of 3.00 (i assume 3.00 is preset?) with 3p
if you turn preset override off then no one can ring in any amount other than that that is preset. It's set on a per product basis - so i'd go into the thatchers haze plu and turn it off there for a start.

just for giggles, type 3 then press thatchers haze - bet it goes in! then turn off preset override and try again.

Share: