Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sam4S Er-900 Series connections

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Some advice please.
Can 2 SAM4S ER-925 Cash registers be linked together and Samstock used for back office?

I have emailed several online suppliers and spoke to Sam4s reseller, online stores just want to sell stock tills, and the reseller told me ER-925 registers do not link together and will not work with Samstock but he does a nice line in pos systems. It is advertised that ER-900 series work with Samstock V4.9 but I can not find any details on linking 2 Cash registers

Our current setup is 2 Samsung SER-6540 Cash registers linked together with Samstock V2.? running on an old Windows 98 box.
Cutting edge technology in 1999.

I realise this is old technology and Samstock V4.9 has not been updated for a long time. I only hope it will be as reliable as the old system.

Thank you in advance

1 Reply

start simple - go to your version of samstock - go to maintenance / stock location - and under the register tab, check the dropdown for 900s
i doubt very much that your version will include them - also, there's no way to link 2 900s - the cost of epos these days has rendered the development of dumb tills to link via back office software extinct.

Share: