Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Membership Discount

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Hi new forum member here,

Does anyone know anything about setting up membership discounts that require a card or a RFID tag? is it possible to program this machine to only allow discounts when a card is presented. We would also like to allow members to pre pay their account. If it would be easier or the only way we could also have all payments made through pre paying into their account.

if this is out of the question what are your recommendations for a system that could do that? We are a small football club so very limited budget.

Many thanks,

Han

4 Replies

You haven't said what kind of Sam4S you have, but I think you'd be better off with something different for what you want to do.

I'll do what I always do and recommend an ICR Touch system.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Yes haha sorry it's an SPS 2000. I imagined it wouldn't be possible but as it has stock control bar code functions I thought they might have made some provision in the software although I have soured the user manual.

icr is the way forward 100%

icr is the way forward 100%

Share: