Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

er5200m

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes

after ram reset all modes are closed cannot use register i have tried logging in as a clerk gives me "time error"
any help much appreciated

also in the pc utility users manual page 10 it says
a software key is required for a fully functional utility" but i can find anyone who has neither do i know much this would be
the manual has several screenshots which obviously are NOT available without the key

5 Replies

"Mode Closed" has been discussed many times, try searching in this forum as I'm on my mobile at the moment.

As for the software, the only way is to find a dealer and see if it is still available and what the cost is.

yes and none of them work i have two 5200m registers both with same error and i have tried everything on this forum i still get the time error
think ill scrap the registers and go pc seems easier than trying to persevere with these registers
cheers

i have tried resetting ram again and this is what is get
ram all clear ok
ram 1 ok ram 2 ok ram 3 ng ram 4 ng
version 6.2r god
checksum e1a3
boot/app 62b0/7ef3

all modes still closed
trying to log in still gives "time error"

Have only seen this on the newer model 900 series. Pop the upper case off and check the batteries to see if they are leaking or low voltage. I replaced the battery on the 940 then just set time in manager mode. Worked ok, no error after that. Customers happy.

Page 1 / 2
Share: