Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ER5200 CONSOL OVER

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi, I have 2 machines both of which worked identically. I've done a full reset on one in an attempt to introduce 2 Price Levels. After a great deal of pain and much thanks to this website, I am all but there, apart from one thing.
All of the 8 Clerk keys I've set up are appear limited to a maximum of 50 items, after which I receive E23 'CONSOL OVER'. This is a real showstopper for me, for when customers want to set up bar tabs. The till that I have not touched appears to have no such limitation. Can anyone advise please? Thanks in anticipation

1 Reply

part of the initial set up -yes if you want to improve this, you will have to ram clear again, the number of items per check has to be programmed - please note there is a finite memory - increasing the number of check lines will reduce availability of either products, checks or other memory intensive components.

Share: