Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

5200 pc utility

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

just finished all the plu in the pc utility downloaded to register did some p mods on register which i got from forum ie turn off journal printer then uploaded back to pc
checked in Edit PLU i now only have 1 13 25 37 49 61 109 i should have a full set of 116 plu
i copied the files to another directory and re did the up and down load same thing
all the plu and prices are correct on the register why cant i see the plu in the pc utility????
there are some strange no plu ie 605415442 if i try and edit i get "please enter no more than 14 characters" this happens on any plu
it seems the correct data is there just not on the plu edit as if i downloaded back to register all the plu and prices are correct

thanks for any help i thought i had it beat and now this

5 Replies

you are using the wrong version of the utility for the eprom that you have in the register - ON NO ACCOUNT SEND ANYTHING BACK THE OTHER WAY TO THE TILL!!!!!

Well its the same one i used to set up the plu i already downloaded to the register and the plu show the correct information at the register thats the puzzling part they just dont show correctly in the pc utility

upload to various versions of the utility - however, if you used the wrong version in the first place then you probably corrupted the plu file - but as you wern't using them, perhaps it went unnoticed.

i think i found the cause-my local POS dealer advised me the program would not run in windows 10
so I took their word for it but I only have windows 10 so I used the compability mode for windows 7
1st time it worked subsequent times no however i re tried several times, whilst the Edit program
showed garbage the correct info was intact i up and downloaded several times the plu showing in edit was garbage
but the info on the till perfect
I did it windows 10 perfect i guess i was hesitant to try windows afterall we should listen to our support people ?
alls good many thanks for your input

Page 1 / 2
Share: