Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

5200 journal printer

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

all good

7 Replies

it is a requirement - for inland revenue, to keep records. If you turn off the audit roll, what are you going to use instead? - the electronic journal burns through memory very quickly.

also a requirement in australia but the Z report satifies our requirements anyone any ideas on how to turn it off maybe
some technicians code in the service mode

well now i know that you aren't in the UK, it makes helping tricky as there are many differences in programming due to eproms. The Aussie keyboard allocation and system programming is way different [and has recently caught me out while programming a customers machine using their manual which they downloaded from the web - it was Australian lB

try p mode, 40 subtotal 26 x/time 4 subtotal cash.

ok thanks I knew the usa was slightly different ill try ur suggestion I think I recall u can also have an option to not print to journal
ill try that when I get a windows 7 machine as the utility does not work in windows 10 even in compatablity mode
many thanks

Page 1 / 2
Share: