Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Quorion qtouch15 ta...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Quorion qtouch15 table maps

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi forum
I have helped a friend set up 3 quorion touch15 tills.. all has gone ok with everything with a bit of reasearch apart from setting out the table maps for the restuarant is there anybody who may be able to advise me on this please ?..

2 Replies
Trusted Member

I think this may have your answer page 23
https://ws.onehub.com/files/oxydq2ej

Thankyou for your speedy reply.I have read this document before ..i am having a problem a bit further down the line of setting it up ..whent he table map is shown and any otheer table is selected apart from table 1 the tills throw up an error "balance entry invalid" this happen even if table 1 is open on a 2nd till no other table can be selected without this error..the other problem ive got is that the tills came with 3 levels of keyboard and when i exit p-mode it always goes to keyboard 2 and then just goes round in circle .We have to reboot the till to get out of p-mode and return to keyboard one. These are the only 2 problems we have . other than that we found them fairly easy to set up and run 🙂 .cheers

Share: