Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

gold 223 - why don't i stick to stuff i know about?

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi
can anyone help me out with a problem i am having with the above machine?
when it arrived, it was going into error in every position on the lock other than register and off.
was not in mid transaction or anything.

clever clogs here, decided to remove the battery to remove any programming glitches !dunce
it now has only 1 zero on the display and, though i can press numeric keys, it goes into error if i touch any button in any position !Head !dunce :oops:

is there a particular sequence for correctly ram clearing the machine?
does the machine then operate with a basic program or is it a matter of setting up a load of programming? !what !dunce !explode

6 Replies
Reputable Member

Hi,

I've never seen these before at all but I do have a manual for a JCM Gold G-225, do you think that is similar?

Let me know and i'll send you the manual if it helps.

Cheers

Topic starter

must be the same series and i don't have anything to lose
many thanks

clever clogs here, decided to remove the battery to remove any programming glitches !dunce

that'll teach you hun! :D I'm always major scared of tills I've not seen before, even worry if I have to unplug them for a short while just in case they lose their programming and i don't know how to put it back.

!excited :oops: ;R :oops: !excited

Is it a customers till? Good luck, hope you sort it xxx

Topic starter

lol gemmie
yes its a customers till but it was useless before i touched it so i had nothing to lose
still broke and sitting on my bench - put on a back burner for now [its actually a customer of an independant salesman so its not a huge deal - i just hate to lose is all]

Page 1 / 2
Share: