Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

EPSON IM-300 DISPLAY DRIVER

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

This is about my thirs post so I apologise!

I have an EPSON IM-300 with a 200mhx processor running win98 SE. I have loaded some POS software onto the till, but it says the screen resolution is too small and it needs to be set to 800 x 600.

When I set the screen to 800 x 600 in display properties, it seems to just 'zoom in' and it cuts off half the screen and then when I move the mouse, it scrolls along to see the rest of the screen. I need it so that the resolution sets to 800 x 600 and you view everything on the screen without having to move the mouse!

Does anyone know where I can source the correct drivers for my machine - that's if it is a driver problem? Like I say, the 800 x 600 option is there, and I can set it to that, but it zooms in.

Also - does anyone out there know of any specific software for this machine? I have tried DHPOS and that works - but, it's in DOS and I need a more friendly version. I have also tried Plexipos, but, thats not suitable as it doesn't work right with the printer and line display. I am currently playing with speedypos which is great, but, I can't get the screen resolution sorted!

HELP!!

5 Replies

That machine has a 640x480 lcd panel fitted to it. One physical pixel translates to one displayable pixel, which means you cant make it a resolution that is higher than it actually physically is

Sorry x

Topic starter

Great! Ok, now that I know I cannot go any higher, do you know where I can get some epos software for it? I have tried EVERYWHERE!!!

Any help that anyone can give wil be appreciated!!!

Gary

Great! Ok, now that I know I cannot go any higher, do you know where I can get some epos software for it? I have tried EVERYWHERE!!!

Any help that anyone can give wil be appreciated!!!

Gary

Hi Gary,

Without seeming rude i really wouldn't bother! That machine is a bit of a dog, 200mhz cpu, 640x480 display and (mayb?) 32mb memory? You'll struggle to find anything these days to run on that sort of spec. Perhaps some of the older DOS based stuff if you can find any

Sorry hun, but flogging a dead horse and all that !unsure

Gem xx

Topic starter

Hey

Cheers for your help. I think Ebay is the best place for it lol.

Gaz

Page 1 / 2
Share: