Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

easy2touch calibration or replacement

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi all,

i have an Easy2Touch TS 600.

I need to know if there is any way of calibrating it ?

I have a programming manual but it has no option to calibrate. I can plug a keybord in but cant seem to bring up and hidden menu.

Basically i have a small area that wont respond to touch. It may be faulty or it may need re calibrating. i dont know but if i could try and calibrate it then it would either fix it or rule it out.

Any advice would be great.

Failing that, anyone know where i can pick up a cheap elo touch panel part number "526535-000" or "C67656-000"

Many thanks in advance.

7 Replies

If the calibration is out then where you're touching will be detected slightly out as opposed to not at all. Depending on what part of the screen is not responding, especially the corners then it's probably best not to try and calibrate it - if you cant press one of the calibration points then you will be properly stuffed!

Topic starter

that my friend is a very good point.

It was working but now a small section does not respond. I have had it all to bits and cleaned it with weak de-ionised water and white vinegar mix but hasnt solved it.

Cleaned the seal and any possibility of foriegn matter but doesnt wont to work in a certain area.

Seems there are shit loads of these panels in the US but you have to buy at least 5 and there not cheap.

I was going to suggest you clean the join with the gasket as sometimes then fill up with crud and the touch panel thinks something is pressing on it at that point. Is it somewhere used often that's done one on you like the cash key?

We usually buy touch panels straight from the manafacturer of the machines, they always seem to be different and vary massively in price, often they're more than £100 :(

I guess uv tried looking on ebay? xxx

Topic starter

yeah had a quick look but nothing. Im gunna setup a saved search just in case something becomes available. At least then i dont have to keep checking.

Yeah i had a look around google and the cheapest was about $105 from US but didn't include delivery. And again i think min order was 5 !!

I did read that they are widely used by other manufacturers but under different product codes.

Ebay must produce something, it normally does.

Page 1 / 2
Share: