Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Department Key Assign

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

I do not know the manufacturer of our cash register but the model number listed on the back is NN1 and it is pretty old. Recently the cash register lost power for several days and when the power came back on again all the previous settings were lost. We recreated the Department and PLU items again however when we try to allocate a department item to one of the keys we get an operator error message come up. We are able to assign PLU items to keys OK though. Any ideas what might be stopping us from assigning departments to keys?

3 Replies

Without a lot more information as to the make and model of the till, you're unlikely to get much help I'm afraid.

Unfortunately there is no manufacturer branding on the till however a quick search on the model number 'NN1' shows it is very similar looking to the model shown on this web page if that is any help:

https://anchordata<dot>co<dot>uk/product/anchor-data-systems-ads-nn1-cash-register/?v=ac46d1e7cde3

That was the only reference I could find for an NN1, but I discarded it as you had said "it is pretty old". That's a current model machine.

Presumably you bought it new, in which case I'd expect you to have the manual? Otherwise you'll probably need to reach out to the company that supplies them as it's not the sort of thing that the pros on here are likely to have ever dealt with.

Share: