Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Bleep Event crashes - Z collect data

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone 🙂

I am trying to back up the data from our ts600 till to the computer. However, using the Bleep Back office to "Z collect data" causes the Bleep Event window to crash. It seems this is the only feature this happens with as I can update the products, screens etc. with no problems.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jamie

2 Replies
Topic starter

Hi again, I'm still struggling to solve this problem! The logs are saying "Bad command or port not available". Would appreciate any help at all! I have Team Viewer if remote assistance is required.

Thanks again!

Jamie

i bet you cant update products with the port not available message?
are you using a "propper" rs232 port - on the back of your tower pc - or is it one of these usb to rs232 converter things? they keep changing the port number allocated t the device so this may be an issue

coming back to your original post, im not 100% confidend with bleep software but am aware it has similarities with samstock. Sastock - [or its connected register] will not allow z reports with an open transaction sitting on the register [though there is an option to override this with some connected registers] - i would have looked at interrupted clerks with either an open sale or zero value but not finalised - or an open table if you are a restaurant etc.
sadly your second post suggests the issue has progressed somewhat !Head

Share: