Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Omron RS4603

Page 2 / 2

Anonymous
 Anonymous

Moonchester

Tills are still in daily use and so is the computer that came with them, they were installed by Greenalls Brewery (UK) back in 1995
The screws have fallen out of the display hinge on one till, can you remember if the top case is screwed or clipped together?.

PubMan

Anonymous
 Anonymous

Sorted Omrons and programmed them for years, any company like Omron who make medical equipment too in my book cant go wrong. Dont see many Casio or SPS life saving machines in hospital. thank God. I have still got Omrons out there 25 years old and still working.

Anonymous
 Anonymous

Good afternoon

I cannot seem to find what type of ribbon is fitted to my till printer (Omron PR60), and none of my usual contacts can find anything either.
The ribbon is getting rather faint as it is at least 5 years old now.

Does anyone happen to know the details of the printer ribbon?.

Thanks

S1mon

Unavailable from this supplier, but the link will tell you what type of ribbon it should be

https://www.amazon.co.uk/6000-PR-60-Original-402-Ink-Cartridge-Pieces/dp/B005HGXXSI

To be honest, given the age of the machine, it may be that you won't find a source for them anymore.

Anonymous
 Anonymous

Hello S1mon

fastest reply ever I think.

your link suggests it is a BRS 402 and the picture looks exactly right.
As you say they may not be around anymore but at least I now know wht I am looking for.

Thanks again

Page 2 / 2
Share: