Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Omron RS4603

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes

Hi,

I have just been given two Omron RS4603 cash registers which I wish to use in my pub.

Has anyone on here got a copy of the programming / user manual that they could e-mail to me?

Thanks in advance

Adam

9 Replies

I am in exactly the same position, my RS4603's were here when I bought my pub last year.
All I have found out so far is how to change the VAT rate.

Key to Program
SubTotal 1234 NoSale, Enter program mode
26 @ XXXX SubTotal NoSale, Set VAT rate XXXX = VAT %
SubTotal 0000 NoSAle, Exit program mode
Key to REG

I need to access reports etc and turn on Journal print

All help appreciated

the very best of luck to the pair of you!
not only are they as old as the hills but you also have to be a rocket scientist to understand the manual - should you be lucky enough to find one
guys......im all for saving a few bob
but in the long run you are investing in a total nightmare!!! [ive been a till engineer for 35years and i wouldn't take on one of these! !dunce ]

Thank you for the reply,

New tills bought!

The Omron RS46 range was a cracking bit of kit in the day, hence why large breweries and motorway service stations installed them. They were easy to fix, and easy to program once you understood the Omron principles of S and P mode. They were great machines.
The RS4603 was one of the last models from what I remember but would have been problematic if the ROM became corrupt and you did not have the facility to load the ROM back in using the specific Omron built FDK and the Rom on disk (That is as I remember it, but stand corrected)

Page 1 / 2
Share: