Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

EPOS Technician / I...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

EPOS Technician / Installer / Engineer / Trainer

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I am an experienced epos trainer / technician with more than 15 years within this role.

I am experienced in the following areas:

Laying CAT5E network cables
Broadband Setup
Installing peripherals such as customer displays, receipt printers, document printers
Software installation and upgrades
Configuring windows remote desktop and Teamviewer for remote helpdesk support
Designing training material and course content from scratch both on Microsoft Word and Adobe Captivate
Delivering training on both a one to one bases and to groups in a classroom environment

I come from a retail background originally so have strong retail experience to ensure practical and relevant support is given at all times. I have extensive knowledge of EPoS with respect to in store operations, technical installations and implementations. Also assisting with the planning and scheduling of the installation and training.

If you are planning on making the step to a fully automated stock control system perhaps complete with HND software then I am your man. I can advise you on costs, I will personally oversee the sales, installation and implementation to make the transition really smooth. Help you realise your systems full potential.

1 Reply
 Rsh

do you have any experience of ibm 4690 OS

Share: