Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

XN750 touch not wor...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

XN750 touch not working

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have an XN750 running under windows xp The touch screen is connected to comm5 but I can't get the drivers to work. I can't see comm5 in my BIOS. Any suggestions?
I havetried several ELO drivers

5 Replies

I HAVE A 760 DOING THE EXACT SAME THING!

I know it doesn't help but at least we both know its not something simple - i've beat myself up over this for some ime !dunce

Andy, this is not especially helpful i know but the xn750 and xn760 were completely different machines. the 750 was like the old 700 and the 760 was the mad one with the higher res screen and the fan that kept working on and off!

deanery are you certain the touch is connected to com5? if so can you see it in windows? im pretty sure you had to have netmos drivers loaded to get that to work in windows.

Andy i have this weird feeling that on the 760 the touch was on com3. Ive seen some stuff from you on here in the past, am i not right in thinking your an icrtouch dealer? They used to work really clsoe with xn so probably know, I know it's a bit cheeky but you could give them a call? lol

i had a quick look through their technical forum for both machines and couldn't find settings on their for the touch. loads of stuff about msrs and cash drawers :D

Hi Gemmie - thanks for the reply
yup - u r quite correct on the fan and in terms of icr, been there done that - got the t shirt!
Unfortunately, none of the "aquired" drivers seems to work !dunce lB .
I'm on a promise - ;) of a working 760 hdd image, the success of which, i will report back on when [and if] i receive it

Trusted Member

i've had this issue a few times on the xn700, seemed to cure it by unistalling the elo drivers, re-installing them, both usb and serial, let the software search for the com port and then it works, odd i know, but might be worth a try!!

Page 1 / 2
Share: