Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Transferring ICR To...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Transferring ICR Touch License

9 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hey all,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before - I'm looking to transfer an ICR Touch license to a new machine - I have contacted my dealer, and they are enquiring with ICR about this - I just wondered if anyone else had done this before/what the likely costs might be/what was involved?

For some background, I don't operate a pub/restaurant/takeaway, nor do I have any professional need to have an EPOS system. I purchased an ICR license and a Zonal i700 to try and learn more about EPOS, as I've always had a really big interest in EPOS systems (ridiculously sad, I know). Anyway, after not really getting along with the Zonal, due to things just being made difficult in terms of drivers being as they're not readily downloadable, issues with certain peripherals, I wanted to upgrade to a newer, more compatible unit. I've purchased a new terminal, but am obviously now looking to transfer the license.

Any info would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Thanks,
Oli

8 Replies

You will simply have to wait for the dealer to get back to you. Anything concerning price is, quite obviously, commercially sensitive.

You will simply have to wait for the dealer to get back to you. Anything concerning price is, quite obviously, commercially sensitive.

Thanks for the reply

Hey all,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered before - I'm looking to transfer an ICR Touch license to a new machine - I have contacted my dealer, and they are enquiring with ICR about this - I just wondered if anyone else had done this before/what the likely costs might be/what was involved?

For some background, I don't operate a pub/restaurant/takeaway, nor do I have any professional need to have an EPOS system. I purchased an ICR license and a Zonal i700 to try and learn more about EPOS, as I've always had a really big interest in EPOS systems (ridiculously sad, I know). Anyway, after not really getting along with the Zonal, due to things just being made difficult in terms of drivers being as they're not readily downloadable, issues with certain peripherals, I wanted to upgrade to a newer, more compatible unit. I've purchased a new terminal, but am obviously now looking to transfer the license.

Any info would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Thanks,
Oli

Why on earth would you buy a licence for non commercial use when it works perfectly well in demo mode for pratting about with, apart from a couple of things mission critical in a business environment, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the industry, but as I said---------

Why on earth would you buy a licence for non commercial use when it works perfectly well in demo mode for pratting about with, apart from a couple of things mission critical in a business environment, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the industry, but as I said---------

!Chin

Page 1 / 2
Share: