Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

reprint paid off ta...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

reprint paid off table bill

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi all Can find the 'View previous sales' status button but do not see how to list full bill that the customer paid with details, can reprint bits of it from this, as it was opened and added too. Cannot remember how to do this reprint though know it is possible. I will have a look through the manual but do not find it the most easy place to find things. Help please !dunce

Edited by moderator.

6 Replies

Before the table gets reused, type the table number then press the Print key

Or, on newer versions, enable the Bill Store and create a Status Key for "View Paid Checks"

Ok Just loged on to v70.13 (customers) but cannot see that on status key list.

If they're running 70.13, then firstly upgrade them to the latest version, 70.41, as there's been a lot of fixes/changes since then, but secondly you need to create the status key yourself of the correct type.

Thank you I will have to do that when they are closed as client busy now. Unless I can do this change in the cloud back office. They have I standard 15" OKPOS OPTIMUS with drawer and receipt printer, Ethernet KP and top of the range Windows 10" tablet (HiSense) as 2nd till and hand held ordering. Best wishes

Page 1 / 2
Share: