Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Mix & Match 2

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Mix & Match 2

11 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi,

Hoping someone can help with this as i am not sure if it is a bug or if i am just missing something.

We inherited a cash register running icr touch with a cafe we recently took over, we have reprogrammed it with all of our products and all seems to be working well.

We offer a free tea or coffee with our large breakfast and i have managed to get the Mix and match 2 to discount the cup of tea or coffee when purchased with the large breakfast, we used discount cheapest item 100%, each bucket requires 1 item, bucket 1 has large breakfast assigned and i put the tea and coffee in bucket 2, this works great, however we wish to have another discount for a bacon sarnie and a tea or coffee for a set amount of 3.99, again bucket 1 has the bacon sarnie, bucket two has the drinks but when we ring these through it discounts from the first promotion and discounts the cheapest item by 100% rather than the set price of 3.99?

Does anyone know how to set this up correctly?

Also, we recently had a power cut whilst in the middle of a transaction and when the till booted back up the items that we had rang in had disappeared, is that normal for icr? it did not seem to affect the fixed totalisator but would be nice if it could remember the state it was in at the time of the power cut, not sure if there is a flag somewhere for this?

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

10 Replies

Your explanation of the M&M2 doesn't sound right. Can you repost with the PLU numbers and cost to better explain? M&M2s are processed in order. Every time you press a PLU the system runs through the M&M list and the first one to match is. It's not possible to change that behaviour.

As for the power cut, that's standard behaviour and can't be changed. At the point you are describing, anything in the reg window has not yet been written to disk, so can't be recovered on reboot.

I’d just use m+m 1 for the second one if those are all you have.. :D

Thanks for taking the time to try and help, i have took some screenshots hopefully you can see what i mean from these.

PROMO1

PROMO2

Thank You

I’d just use m+m 1 for the second one if those are all you have.. :D

I have just had a mess around with Mix and Match 1 and problem is if two bacon sandwiches get rung in before the drinks then it discounts the 2 sandwiches to 3.99 unless ive set it up wrong lol, we want to offer it on a few sandwiches anyway, so i think we would need to use this mix and match 2. lB

Page 1 / 3
Share: