Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

ICR Touch programmi...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ICR Touch programming x and Z reads

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi

I have purchased a stand alone ICRTouch (Hospitality) EPOS system. Unfortunately the system has not been programmed to show X and Z reads on the journal roll. The "do not print x /z count" (in system flags menu) has been set to NO in the System Programming menu..

Does anyone know how to programme the status keys in ICRTouch so that the X and Z reports can be shown on the electronic journal roll.

Thanks

Karl

7 Replies

The reports should (depending on the version) automatically appear in the journal files. If they're not then your version is probably too old to do it.

The version of ICRTouch i am using is ICRTouch2020v72.01. Somebody I spoke to online mentioned that the status keys would have to be programmed for the different batch reports. I have a copy of the ICRProgramming manual. However it doesn't contain any information with regard to having to configure the X and Z read reports. When I select End of DAY and Z Read the electronic journal roll only displays "Mode Change Z Mode" and a time. No Gross Totals or other figures are shown.

Thanks

With 2020 you'll be fine then. Under the System Flags for "Report Control", you need to set "Do not print reports on journal" to NO

Thanks. The "Do not print reports on Journal" in System Flags is set to No. When I go into 'End of Day' and select X or Z Mode Reports the Total: figure is always set to £0. Even through there may be multiple transactions which have taken place.

Page 1 / 2
Share: