Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Errors in table che...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Errors in table checks

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

We've recently come across our tills doing errors in checks: when adding or removing items from a table the total might display something completely irrelevant ie going from a total of 50€ to 89.98€ and will not change from there on?

Is there something in system files I need to purge or resize? Or is something corrupt?

I have a master till and slave terminal working together.

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

2 Replies

And this is when you will probably need a dealer if you want to try and get to the bottom of it. As long as you haven't got a "Backup Check Master" set on the second till, the only real thing you can check on is the network and making sure nobody is doing a "Check Busy Reset" - search the journals for that.

Beyond that you're basically out of luck. If one of my customers reported something like this then I would be pulling all the journals back from the tills and tracking every sale through the journals to try and work out when it went wrong and why. This is the sort of thing that takes many many hours for those of us with a lot of experience. You can try doing the same in case you get lucky with spotting something obvious, but you'll need a lot of luck.

This is the second time this has happened, first time was when used a negative plu 5€ for customer deposit and table check rang it up as 4.98€.

This time it was while adding and deleting items from a check and total became something completely off the wall like 89.58€ for what should be a 50€ total...

I'm going to get in touch with a dealer to do a systems update and check up.

Thanks Simon [emoji106]

Sent from my IN2013 using Tapatalk

Share: