Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Entering Case price...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Entering Case price & quantity for PLU

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hello,

For a given PLU we entered the standard selling price. This price is displayed when we scan the item. We then add a standard "3 for £1" offer on the product, which also works. We want to take this one step further and enter a case price for this item. How can we tell the system case price and case quantity.

Is this possible?

4 Replies

You're really getting into the realms where you need to be speaking to the company who you are paying for your TouchOfficeWeb account.

The people, such as Rob and me, who help out on here have full time jobs supporting our customers who pay us for access to TOW as well as other EPoS systems.

That you feel you're better off asking questions on here instead of asking your dealer suggests that they either need to be stepping up to the plate to support you or stop your contract and let you find a dealer who can provide you with the support you need.

I'm not trying to be an arsehole but saying this because as you're paying then for the support they should be providing it to you.

This forum exists to help people with their, usually older EPoS systems where they can't get help elsewhere. You are talking about a brand new system with paid-for cloud based back office, and that's why the dealer network exists.

Hello,

sorry been busy in the shop just seen this reply. I do have touch web subscription but i preferred posting on this forum because i prefer online forums. I never realised this was for older epos systems.

My apologies i will post very scarcely on this forum from now. I will try and email the touch office guys from now.

thnx

You have a support contract with an EPoS company who provides your TOW account. They really should be your first point of contact.

As a dealer with many 100s of customers, I would be extremely upset / annoyed if I found out that they were trying to get help online rather than asking me - it would reflect very badly on my company.

There's nothing wrong with asking a question about your software, but the amount you are asking really is where a dealer should be involved and earning their money.

If they are unable to assist you, then that is a totally different story of course.

There's also many things that we are unable to assist you with as doing so would negate the need for people to pay for support contracts at all - and that would result in companies going out of business.

Unfortunately not everything in life can be free.

Hello,

I contacted the TouchOffice suport and they advised this can be achieved using MASTER PLUs.

1) Create a PLU for single item sale.
2) Create a PLU for case item sales
3) When creating the case item, populate the master plu field to point to the single item and set the quantity adjustment to the case quantity count.

Now when you sell the case it should adjust the single item quantity by the Qty Adjusted count field.

Share: