Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

rom based screen

15 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes

Glad to be of help. I don't think there is anything in the market that comes close to them.

Casio QTs are almost as crap as you are, you forum spamming scum.

If the administrators don't sort this out bloody quickly then I will be deleting my account and not returning, this has gone too far.

Prominent Member

It would appear that this 'anymenuprogram' character is actually called David Mathew and is the manager of a company called rfidsoftpower based in Toronto , Canada.
Here's a good one for him then.
I know of a bar in the centre of Edinburgh, Scotland looking for a system. These Casios sound ideal (!!). How much would you charge to program AND install a system?

Prominent Member

That's not what I need.
I want someone to come to my premises and install the machines and give myself and my staff a couple of days training on them.

I think its better if a startup business will be home based first. This way, you can save a huge amount of money in rents and utility bills. You can then use those savings in product development or advertising.

Page 3 / 3
Share: