Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Touch V 8.8.063 condiments question

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi All

I'm still pretty new at this stuff and i have a question, hoping someone knows the answer lol ;)

i am setting up a new system that the user wants to add condiments with a sell price.

If the condiment has to be sold with a sell price, i take it the condiment must be added as a product and cannot be added the usual way?

usually if i pressed a product from the sales screen the condiment menu would appear with your choices, but if the condiment has a sell price against it, how can that be done?

Cheers for any info !thumbs

3 Replies

If you need charageable condiments, the best way is to create them as products with price then create a 'Menu' instead of a 'Condiment List'. You can then attach the Menu to the main product by using the 'Follow-On' option within the PLU settings to launch the Menu when the product is sold.

Topic starter

If you need charageable condiments, the best way is to create them as products with price then create a 'Menu' instead of a 'Condiment List'. You can then attach the Menu to the main product by using the 'Follow-On' option within the PLU settings to launch the Menu when the product is sold.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction Simon, it appears i need a couple of files in the touch folder + a couple of txt files in the data folder, just reading up on it now

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased (abut 5 months ago) a Geller Touch Screen for my shop.
It came pre-programmed by my local epos company.
Finding my way round it pretty well - would just like to know, can you have more than 7 condiment menus?
The manual shows 10 condiments, but I can only seem to produce 7.

Any help would be most appreciated!!

Share: