Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Fidelity Gpos and T...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Fidelity Gpos and Total Control

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes

Hi
I currently use Fidelity Gpos in my convenience store and am having great difficulty with it at the moment.
it is getting slower and slower and every time i restart it an error message stating that there is too much data on the system.
But I cannot find it anywhere in the manual how to delete unwanted data from the system.
Hopefully somebody can help with this.

3 Replies

We used to supply Fidelity GPOS a couple of years ago, this is one of the problems that we used to have with some of our customers. They told us that there's nothing that could be done and that we should upgrade the RAM. Maybe you could try this?

Hope that helps.

Gem x

Estimable Member

To stop the databse getting too large auto archiving needs be set up for historical sales data. If that still doesnt work i suggest clearing sales out completely.
It is one of the problems with gpos.

Trusted Member

It's a pain! I put in in my local about 4 years ago, about once every six months I just completely clear the sales data :(

Share: