Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Fidelity GPOS and T...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Fidelity GPOS and Total Control

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes

Hi All.

I have recently purchased some Toshiba STA10's with GPOS on them. I also got Total Control with it. I am struggling to tell the Total Control how to find the terminals. Does anyone have a manual on how to do this please? I have added the location etc but cant understand why you set the location IP address rather then the ECR IP address.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

5 Replies

I think I've still got a manual hanging around on a drive somewhere - PM me with an email address and I'll try to find it for you.

However, you've bought an old piece of software which you are likely to really struggle to get any form of decent support on.

Thanks buddy. Will send you an email across.

I have the basic idea of how to get around it. Just cant seem to see how to direct the total control to find the gpos.

Thanks

Still struggling to get the Total Control to see the terminals. When I add a location it asks for a IP address. What doesnt seem to make sense is if you had 2 tills in one location how can they both have the same IP address? Has anyone setup total control and know what settings need to be inputted?

Many thanks

Hi, can someone help please. I am looking for a manual for Fidelity GPOS, very new to this system so any help would be really grateful. Thank you in advance

Page 1 / 2
Share: