Welcome to EpoS Wizard!

As you’ll no doubt have noticed if you’ve previously visited any time in the last decade or two, EPoS Wizard has undergone some quite drastic changes!

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
(See below if you are unable to receive a password reset request)

Read on »

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

"VOID" key

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
Eminent Member

i can't find "VOID" key in my casio TE-4500F, maybe the dealer reprogramed it. Could u please help me to add this key? I read program manual but I didn't find solution :(

thanks a lot

6 Replies

I think its called CANCEL on 4500F
you can find on Err.Corr/Cancel
Once you press sub total, then press cancel key for cancel transcation

Topic starter
Eminent Member

I think its called CANCEL on 4500F
you can find on Err.Corr/Cancel
Once you press sub total, then press cancel key for cancel transcation

yes,i have "Cancel" and "Error" keys. but it will cancel all transaction if I press it. I just want to "VOID" a certain item.
For example, a client buy one bottle of beer and one ice cream, then he decide not to take ice cream, Can I just delete this item and keep his beer?

thanks

Reputable Member

Press RF then the item (or if it is an open price item, press RF, then type price, then press item)

Topic starter
Eminent Member

Press RF then the item (or if it is an open price item, press RF, then type price, then press item)

thanks a lot my friend. I didn't explain clearly sorry. it's my fault.
I can see every item I scanned into till when I press "review" button, then I just want to delete one item being reviewed. for example, I scanned 1 bottle of beer, 1 chocolate, 2 bags of milk, then the client said: "sorry, I don't want to buy beer" and put the beer back into cold room. I must delete 1 bottle of beer. If I press "Cancel", the whole transaction will be cancelled. and I cannot scan the beer because I don't have the beer in my hand if I press "Refund". Right now I need function "VOID" and choose the one that should be deleted.

Page 1 / 2
Share: